Your bedroom is your shake the remainder of the planet, your home to relax and recharge. Here are 9 simple bedroom makeover ideas to assist freshen the design of your most vital room.
1. Beautiful bedding. Create an entire New Look with a trendy comforter or duvet. With a replacement duvet cover and matching shams, you’ll go from modern to classic, graphic to girly, rustic to retro, in a snap.
2. Perfect paint palette. Paint your walls in restful reminder greens, blues and lavenders to make a sense of calmness and serenity, or rich hues of amber and brown to envelop you in cozy warmth.
3. Design underfoot. Adding an ornamental area rug can easily amp up a clear room. Rugs can even re-evaluate existing neutral-toned wall to wall carpeting.
4. Revamp old furniture. Hold off on buying new furniture. Breathe new life into old dressers and nightstands with a fresh coat of paint.
5. Next, replace old drawer handles and pulls with decorative ones. Add personality and elegance to plain or inexpensive furniture with this low effort trick.
6. Go green with plants. Houseplants improve air quality and even lift the mood. Adorn your bedroom with potted plants or small containers on a windowsill. Plants literally make an area come to life.
7. Create an excellent view of wallpaper murals. A tropical wall mural can transform a colorless room into a romantic retreat, while an Asian wall mural infuses relaxation and tranquility.
8. Go exotic. Drape yards and yards of flowing cotton gauze during a natural tone to a bed canopy. Create a dreamy, amorous space to enjoy.
9. Contain the clutter. Stow papers and books in bedside tables, under the bed, or in decorative baskets. Maintain an organized bedroom and it’ll be even more relaxing and alluring.